Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome

Hello fellow primary teachers...This year in my second grade class I have started teaching using mostly small group, workshop like settings. In order for me to meet with the students in small groups I need something for the other students to be working on.  I tried to think of something that would keep their interest, help them practice important skills, and mostly keep them from interrupting me while I am working with the other groups. So, I decided to start making file folder games, and my students love them! I make them using fun graphics that go with each of our themes..right now we are ending the year with a pirate/ocean theme...and the kids are loving the pirate games...sometimes I think they forget it's an educational game. Yesterday they got free choice when they finished their math work and most of them just wanted to play the file folder games...I was so excited!

Anyways, I have decided that a blog would be a fun way to share my games with other primary teachers.  I will post some here for free and put some on TPT for a dollar! Can't beat that! Enjoy and if you have any requests for themes or skills message me and I will see what I can come up with.
With Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...